Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
14 days money back warranty
To receive your full refund for the turbocharger under 14 day money back warranty the product must meet following terms:
The Turbocharger must be returned to Turbo Diesel London Limited and signed.
The turbocharger must not be damaged
The Turbocharger must not be used
The Turbocharger must arrive clean.
The Turbocharger must arrive within 14 days from the date of purchase
We will charge £35 for the restocking fee
1 These Terms
1.1 What these Terms Cover: These Terms contain the terms and conditions on which we supply the Products to you, whether these are goods and/or digital content. Please read these Terms carefully before you accept these Terms (by ordering Products from us).
1.2 How to tell us about problems: If you have any questions, feedback or complaints about the Products, please contact us to discuss using our contact details below.
Our contact details:
Turbodiesel London Limited, a company established in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 11311380.
Phone number: 07840 443 138
Geographical address: 7C Staines Road, Wraysbury, Berkshire TW19 5BY, United Kingdom
Email address: email@example.com
This website (Site) is operated by Turbodiesel London Limited, a company registered in England and Wales, with company registration number 11311380 (we, our or us). These terms and conditions (Terms) are between us and you, the person placing an order for products (Products) through the Site.
3 Use of the Site
(a) You accept these Terms by placing an order via the Site.
(b) You must not use the Site and/or place an order for Products through the Site unless you are at least 16 years old.
(c) When using the Site, you must not do or attempt to do anything that is unlawful or inappropriate, including:
(1) anything that would constitute a breach of an individual’s privacy or any other legal rights;
(2) using the Site to defame, harass, threaten, menace or offend any person;
(3) using the Site for unlawful purposes;
(4) interfering with any user of the Site;
(5) tampering with or modifying the Site (including by transmitting viruses and using trojan horses);
(6) using the Site to send unsolicited electronic messages;
(7) using data mining, robots, screen scraping or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Site; or
(8) facilitating or assisting a third party to do any of the above acts.
(a) You may purchase the Products from us without an account or you may choose to create an account with us which allows you to review your order history, save your wish list and easily populate orders with your personal details.
(b) You must ensure that any personal data you give to us when creating an account is accurate and up-to-date.
(c) It is your responsibility to keep your account details confidential. You are responsible for all activity on your account, including purchases made using your account details.
(a) You may order Products from us as set out on the Site. If you place an order for Products on our Site, you are making an order to purchase the Product(s) for the price listed on the Site (including the delivery fees or other applicable charges and taxes).
(b) It is your responsibility to check the order details, including selected Products, delivery details and pricing, before you submit your order through the Site. Once you submit an order successfully on the Site, a binding agreement is formed for the supply of Products to you in accordance with these Terms.
(c) When you order and pay on the Site and your payment has been validated, we will provide you with an order confirmation email, which may include an order number, the delivery and billing addresses and a description of what was ordered.
(d) All purchases made through the Site are subject to availability. We do our best to keep Products in stock and to keep the Site up to date with the availability of Products.
(e) We may cancel, at any time before delivery and for whatever reason, an order that we have previously accepted, including where there is a considerable delay in dispatching your order, if for any reason we cannot supply the Products you order (for example for an event beyond our reasonable control) or if the Products ordered were subject to an error on our Site (for example they were out of stock or in relation to a description, price or image). We will contact you using the details you provided when you placed your order.
6 Price and payments
(a) We sell our Products on an exchange basis. This means that where you exchange an existing turbocharger for the new one you purchase, you will receive a discount or refundable deposit on the new Product.
(b) When you purchase a Product, you may either:
(1) choose to pay the refundable deposit, as set out on the Site (Refundable Deposit), at the time of paying the purchase price of the Product, and send your existing turbocharger to us at the details provided at the top of these Terms within 21 days of purchase of the Product. If you send the existing turbocharger to us within this timeframe, then provided it is in good working order (including that the turbocharger or actuator must not be cracked) and it is a genuine turbocharger (and not from China), and you have all rights and title to the turbocharger you are exchanging with us, then we will refund you the Refundable Deposit to the payment method that originally paid it, within 7 days of receipt of your turbocharger;
(2) choose to send or return your existing turbocharger to us first, in which case once we have received it, provided it is in good working order (including that the turbocharger or actuator must not be cracked) and is a genuine turbocharger (and not from China), and you have all rights and title to the turbocharger you are exchanging with us, we will provide you with a link pay the purchase price of the Product or provide you with the option to purchase the Product in store, and then send it to you in accordance with these terms; and
(3) choose to pay the Refundable Deposit and the price set out on the Site, and not exchange an existing turbocharger, in which case, you will not receive a refund of the Refundable Deposit.
(c) You must pay us the purchase price of each Product you order, plus any applicable Refundable Deposit and/or delivery costs as set out on the Site (the Price) in accordance with this clause. All amounts are stated in pounds, being the currency of the UK from time to time, and are inclusive of value added tax (or any equivalent tax in the UK) (VAT), (where applicable).
(d) You must pay the Price upfront using one of the methods set out on the Site.
(e) You must not pay, or attempt to pay, the Price by fraudulent or unlawful means. If you make a payment by debit card or credit card, you warrant that you are authorised to use the debit card or credit card to make the payment.
(f) The payment methods we offer are set out on the Site. We may offer payment through a third-party provider for example, eMerchantPay. You acknowledge and agree that we have no control over the actions of the third-party provider, and your use of the third-party payment method may be subject to additional terms and conditions. We do not store any credit card details, and all payment information is collected and stored through our third-party payment processor.
(g) Where you order the Products for delivery outside of the UK, you may need to pay custom charges or taxes in addition to the Price, as well as additional delivery fees.
(h) We may, from time to time, issue promotional discount codes for certain Products on the Site. To claim the discount, you must enter the promotional discount code at the time of submitting your order through the Site. The conditions of use relating to promotional discount codes will be set out on the Site. We may also from time to time run competitions on the Site or on social media. These competitions are subject to terms and conditions which will be made available on the Site at the time of the competition.
7 Supply of the Products
(a) In consideration of your payment of the Price, we will provide the Products in accordance with these Terms and all applicable laws, whether ourselves or through our personnel.
(b) We warrant to you that the Products will be provided using reasonable care and skill.
8 Delivery, title and risk
(a) We will deliver the Products to the delivery address you provide when making your order. We currently deliver to the areas set out on the Site. Please refer to the delivery information on the Site to ensure you are in our delivery area. If you are not in our delivery area please contact us to discuss delivery options.
(b) We deliver the products using a range of delivery methods. You may need to sign for some deliveries. If neither you nor your authorised representative is at the delivery address to accept delivery, you agree that we may leave the Products at your premises.
(c) Title to the Products will remain with us until you have paid the Price in full for the Products. Until title passes, you must not do anything which seeks to create an encumbrance, lien, charge or other interest in or over the Products.
(d) Risk in the Products will pass to you when the Products have come into your physical possession, except where you have arranged for store pick up, in which case, risk in the Products will pass to you on collection of the Product(s).
(e) Where you are exchanging an existing turbocharger for a new Product, title and risk in the turbocharger will transfer from you to us on delivery of the turbocharger to our premises.
9 Change of mind returns
(a) We offer refunds of Products for change of mind in accordance with this clause 9.
(b) You have 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receive the Products, to change your mind and cancel these Terms. Where the Products are split into several deliveries over different days, you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the last delivery, to change your mind.
(c) When you don’t have the right to change your mind: You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of:
(1) Products that are not clean (Products must be free of oil residue);
(2) Products you have damaged, or that are no longer in their original condition, including Products you have installed/fitted and which you damage as part of that process (Products cannot have cracked casing or actuator); and
(3) any Products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
(d) Tell us you want to cancel these Terms: If you want to cancel or terminate these Terms and request a change of mind return, you should either contact us using the details at the beginning of these Terms, or use the Model Cancellation Form at Attachment 1.
10 Product Warranty
(a) We provide a warranty in respect of all Products your purchase from the Site, on the terms and conditions set out in the clause 10 (Warranty).
(b) We provide this Warranty to you in addition to any rights or remedies you have under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 or any other applicable law (Consumer Law Rights).
(c) Subject to the terms of this Warranty and unless otherwise set out on our website, if any Product proves defective by reason of improper workmanship or defective components, we will repair or replace the Product or issue a full or partial refund to you with respect to any amount paid for the defective part (or all) of the Product.
(d) The Warranty commences on the date you purchase a Product from us and continues for a period of 24 months.
(e) If any materials, parts or features required to facilitate any repair or replacement pursuant to clause 10(c) are unavailable or no longer in production, or the model is no longer available or in production, we will use our best endeavours to use appropriate equivalent materials, parts, features or model.
Making a valid Warranty claim
(f) To claim the benefit of this Warranty, you must:
(1) notify us by email as soon as you become aware that the Product is defective and in any event, within 14 days of when you become aware that the Product is defective with evidence of proof of purchase of the Product from us and a description and photographs of the claimed defect;
(2) if we ask you to, you must return to return the Product together with all packaging, accessories and documentation to the contact details at the beginning of these Terms (whether in person or by post); and
(3) provide any other information reasonably required by us to assess your claim.
When this warranty applies and when it does not
(g) This Warranty does not cover any defect which is caused (or partly caused) or contributed to, by any:
(1) failure to fit the Product in accordance with our instructions;
(2) failure by you to care for the Product in accordance with any care instructions provided by us or made available on our website;
(3) loss, damage, scratching, theft, act or omission, accident or negligence by you or any third party not engaged by us;
(4) use of the Product otherwise than for any use specified by us or in any competition;
(5) change to the turbocharger boost setting above what is recommended by the instructions;
(6) oil starvation, oil contamination, overspeed, impact damage or a turbocharger fitted to an engine that is not in good working order;
(7) continued use of the Product (where such use is not reasonable) after any defect in the Product becomes apparent or would have become apparent to a reasonably prudent person;
(8) failure by you to notify us of any defect in the Product within a reasonable period of time after you become aware of or ought to have reasonably become aware of the relevant defect;
(9) reasonable wear and tear of the Product;
(10) any act of God or force majeure event (including but not limited to war, riot, invasion, act of terrorism, contamination, earthquake, flood, fire, or other natural disaster, or any other event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control); or
(11) modification, repair, replacement, maintenance, altering, dismantling or otherwise compromise of the Product by you or any person other than us.
(h) Any works or services requested by you to be performed by us (including any work or services that are additional to repairs carried out by us pursuant to clause 10(c) and deemed by us to not be covered under this Warranty may incur additional charges, which we will advise you of prior to commencing those additional work or services. We are under no obligation to perform any additional work or services that you may request.
11 Returning Products to us
(a) Returning Products after you cancel these Terms: If you cancel these Terms for any reason after the Products have been dispatched to you, you must return them to us (unless we agree to collect them, in which case, we will charge you the direct cost to us of collection). If you are exercising your right to change your mind under clause 9 you must send the Products back to us within 14 days of telling us you wish to cancel these Terms.
(b) Costs of return: We will pay the costs of return:
(1) if the Products are faulty or misdescribed;
(2) where a Warranty claim is valid, as set out below at clause 11(c); or
(3) if there was an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
Other than as set out above, in all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
(c) Returns under Warranty: Where you return the Product as part of a Warranty claim under clause 10, you will need to cover any associated costs of returning the Product to us and where we find the Product is covered by this Warranty, we will refund any reasonable associated costs of you returning the Product to us through DHL PARCELS services. If you would prefer to send the Product back to us via any other courier company, please contact us in advance with the proposed postage cost for approval.
(d) Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind: If you are exercising your right to change your mind and returning goods to us, we may reduce your refund of the Price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the Products, if this has been caused by your mishandling. If we refund you the Price paid before we are able to inspect the Products and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount; and
(e) When your refund will be made: We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind under clauses 9 and we have not offered to collect them, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the relevant Products back from you. In all other cases, your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind. If you are exercising a Warranty under clause 10, we will refund you within a reasonable time after determining that your claim is valid.
12 Limitations on and exclusions to our liability
(a) Neither Party may benefit from the limitations and exclusions set out in this clause 12 in respect of any liability arising from its deliberate default.
(b) The restrictions on liability in this clause 12 apply to every liability arising under or in connection with these Terms including liability in statute, contract, equity, tort (including negligence), misrepresentation, restitution, indemnity or otherwise.
(c) Nothing in these Terms limits any liability which cannot legally be limited, including liability for:
(1) death or personal injury caused by negligence;
(2) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and
(3) defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
(d) This clause 12(d) applies to the extent that the Products are digital content. If the Products are defective and they damage a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage which you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage which was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
(e) Subject to clauses 12(a) (no limitation in respect of deliberate default), clause 12(d) (damage caused by defective digital content) and 12(c) (liability which cannot legally be limited), but despite anything to the contrary, to the maximum extent permitted by law:
(1) we will not be liable for, and you waive and release us from and against, any Liability caused or contributed to by, arising from or connected with any works, services, goods, items, installations or fit out not provided by us as part of a Product under these Terms (including where you or any third party incorrectly fit a Product);
(2) where you purchase a Product as a business, neither Party will be liable for any Consequential Loss. Consequential Loss includes any consequential loss, indirect loss, real or anticipated loss of profit, loss of benefit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of savings, loss of reputation, loss of use and/or loss or corruption of data, whether under statute, contract, equity, tort (including negligence), indemnity or otherwise;
(3) we only supply the Products for domestic and private use to consumers. Where you are a consumer and you use the Products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for liability involving any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity;
(4) where you purchase Products from us as a consumer (as opposed to as a business) if either Party fails to comply with these Terms, neither Party will be responsible for any losses that other Party suffers as a result, except for those losses which are a foreseeable consequence of the failure to comply with these Terms;
(5) a party’s liability for any liability under these Terms will be reduced proportionately to the extent the relevant liability was caused or contributed to by the acts or omissions of the other party, including any failure by that other party to mitigate its loss; and
(6) where you purchase Products from us as a business, our aggregate liability for any liability arising from or in connection with these Terms will be limited to us resupplying the Products to you or, in our sole discretion, to us repaying you the amount of the Price paid by you to us in respect of the supply of the relevant Products to which the Liability relates.
(f) We have given commitments as to the compliance of the Products with these Terms and applicable Laws in clause 7. In view of these commitments, the terms implied by sections 3, 4 and 5 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 are, to the maximum extent permitted by law, excluded from these Terms.
(g) Without limiting your right to cancel these Terms under clause Error! Reference source not found., but despite anything else to the contrary, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for, and you waive and release us from and against any liability caused or contributed to by, arising from or connected with any event or circumstance which is beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to, acts of God including fire, hurricane, typhoon, earthquake, landslide, tsunami, mudslide or other catastrophic natural disaster, civil riot, civil rebellion, revolution, terrorism, insurrection, militarily usurped power, act of sabotage, act of a public enemy, war (whether declared or not) or other like hostilities, ionising radiation, contamination by radioactivity, nuclear, chemical or biological contamination, any widespread illness, quarantine or government sanctioned ordinance or shutdown, pandemic (including COVID-19 and any variations or mutations to this disease or illness) or epidemic.
13 Intellectual property
(a) All intellectual property (including copyright) developed, adapted, modified or created by us or our personnel (including in connection with the Terms, any content on the Site, and the Products) (Our Intellectual Property) will at all times vest, or remain vested, in us.
(b) We authorise you to use Our Intellectual Property solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, and in the manner in which it was intended to be used.
(c) You must not use Our Intellectual Property for commercial purposes, including, for example, to advertise your own business, for re-sale, or for any other revenue generation activity.
(d) You must not, without our prior written consent:
(1) copy (in whole or in part) any of Our Intellectual Property, or reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any of Our Intellectual Property to any third party; or
(2) breach any intellectual property rights connected with the Site or the products..
(e) Nothing in the above clause restricts your ability to publish, post or repost Our Intellectual Property on your social media page or blog, provided that:
(1) you do not assert that you are the owner of Our Intellectual Property;
(2) unless explicitly agreed by us in writing, you do not assert that you are endorsed or approved by us;
(3) you do not damage or take advantage of our reputation, including in a manner that is illegal, unfair, misleading or deceptive; and
(4) you comply with all other terms of these Terms.
14 Content you upload
(a) We encourage you to interact with the Site and with us on social media! You may be permitted to post, upload, publish, submit or transmit relevant information and content (User Content) on the Site. We may run campaigns via the Site and via social media that encourage you to post User Content on social media using specific hashtags (#) (Tag).
(b) If you make any User Content available on or through the Site, including on social media using a Tag, you grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free licence to use the User Content, with the right to use, view, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, license, transfer, communicate, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, access, or otherwise exploit such User Content on, through or by means of the Site and our social media platforms.
(c) You agree that you are solely responsible for all User Content that you make available on or through the Site, including on social media using a Tag. You represent and warrant that:
(1) you have all rights, licences, consents and releases that are necessary to grant to us the rights in such User Content (as contemplated by these Terms); and
(2) neither the User Content nor the posting, uploading, publication, submission or transmission of the User Content or our use of the User Content on, through or by means of our Site (including on social media) will infringe a third party’s rights (including intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy) or breach any applicable law or regulation.
(d) We do not endorse or approve, and are not responsible for, any User Content. We may, at any time (at our sole discretion), remove any User Content.
(a) Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999: Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms, nothing in these Terms confers or is intended to confer any right to enforce any of its terms on any person who is not a party to it.
(b) Disputes: Where you are a consumer, if you are not happy with how we have handled any complaint, you may wish to resolve the situation through alternative dispute resolution. This is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. You may contact the alternative dispute resolution provider we use. You can submit a complaint to The Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution via their website at https://www.cedr.com/. The Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution will not charge you for making a complaint and if you are not satisfied with the outcome you can still bring legal proceedings. Where you are not a consumer, neither party may commence court proceedings relating to any dispute arising from, or in connection with, these Terms without first meeting with the other party to seek (in good faith) to resolve that dispute (unless that party is seeking urgent interlocutory relief or the dispute relates to compliance with this clause).
(c) Notices: Any notice given under these Terms must be in writing addressed to us at the details set out below or to you at the details provided when you submitted your order or in your account. Any notice may be sent by standard post or email, and will be deemed to have been served on the expiry of 48 hours in the case of post, or at the time of transmission in the case of transmission by email.
(d) Assignment: You must not assign any rights or obligations under these Terms, whether in whole or in part, without our prior written consent.
(e) Entire agreement: Subject to your consumer law rights, these Terms contain the entire understanding and agreement between you and us in respect of their subject matter. Each Party agrees that it will have no remedies in respect of any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these Terms.
(f) Amendment: We may, at any time and at our discretion, vary these Terms by publishing varied terms on the Site. Prior to placing an order, we recommend you carefully read the terms that are in effect at that time to ensure you understand and agree to them. For any order that has been accepted by us, the terms and conditions that apply will be the ones that were in effect (and which you agreed to) when you placed your order.
(g) Governing law: These Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Each Party irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts operating in England and Wales and any courts entitled to hear appeals from those courts and waives any right to object to proceedings being brought in those courts. The Site may be accessed in the UK and overseas. We make no representation that the Site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside of the UK. If you access the Site from outside the UK, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in the place you access the Site.
(h) Third party sites: The Site may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Unless we tell you otherwise, we do not control, endorse or approve, and are not responsible for, the content on those websites. We recommend that you make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of those websites. If you purchase products from a third party website linked from the Site, such third party provides the products to you, not us. We may receive a benefit (which may include a referral fee or a commission) should you visit certain third-party websites via a link on the Site (Affiliate Link) or for featuring certain products or services on the Site. We will make it clear by notice to you which (if any) products or services we receive a benefit to feature on the Site, or which (if any) third party links are Affiliate Links.
Last update: 6 July 2023
ATTACHMENT 1 – MODEL CANCELLATION FORM
(Complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
To [TRADER’S NAME, ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER AND, WHERE AVAILABLE, FAX NUMBER AND E-MAIL ADDRESS TO BE INSERTED BY THE TRADER]
I/We [*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*]/for the supply of the following service [*],
Ordered on [*]/received on [*],
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
[*] Delete as appropriate
© Crown copyright 2013.
You have questions?
tel. 07840 443 138